Looking for Work - Chinese/Portuguese Speaking - (Luanda)
I'm based in Portugal currently and I want to transition to Lusophone Africa. Some of my career accomplishments include:
• 5+ Years international management experience accumulating knowledge in African, Portuguese, and Chinese business and NGOs.
• 5+ years experience working on international teams in areas of leadership, training, human resource management, marketing, client relations and program development.
• 4+ Years working in various capacities of research and relationship building in areas of Asia-Africa business and public-private partnerships.
• Experience writing, publishing, and presenting research for leading business and governmental organizations.
• Education in Development Economics and International Business from top International Affairs School and Harvard Business School in Finance.
• Portuguese and Chinese language abilities. Native English speaker.