Join now

Schooling in Luanda

Hallo everyone. I'm nathalie and I am coming with my husband and 3 children to live in luanda for a long posting. My company has given me the choice of the luanda international school or the lycée francais. I now need to know what will be the best choice of school when i factor in my office location which is near miramar in luanda town. Can anyone tell me, is it possible to live in luanda sul and drop kids at the lycée francai and collect them and the journey time for both legs not be so long? Or is it best to live in the town if attending the lycee. And may I ask that if i want to put my kids at lis, then I should live in Luanda Sul, right? Next question - would anyone be able to advise me about cost of housing in both the city and in luanda sul? I want a 4 or 5 bedroom house with a garden and if possible with accommodation for a maid and nanny. Ideally we want to live on a compound where there are other international families with children and where they can all play together when not in the school.

Luanda Forum

Our Global Partners