Accounts Manager Position Available in Zug (Lucerne)
Role: Accounts Manager, Full time, Permanent
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Qualification: Commensurate with job profile, Minimum Graduation
Experience: Min. 4 years
Zamin Ferrous is an international group registered in Jersey with offices in Sao Paulo (Brazil), Montevideo (Uruguay) and Dubai (UAE), and representitive offices in London (UK) and Zug (Switzerland). Zamin has a strong portfolio of iron ore projects located in Latin America. The Company's strategy is to become a leading supplier of direct reduction and blast furnace iron ore pellet fines to the global steel industry.
Zamin has a seven-year history in mining and has two key development and exploration assets - Valentines (Uruguay) and Greystone (Brazil) - with just under 2.5 billion tonnes of JORC compliant resources and a further 4 to 5 billion tonnes of potential resources. Zamin's 50% stake in the Bamin project - a 50:50 JV with ENRC - was sold to ENRC in September Protected content US$735 million.
At the heart of Zamin's Strategy is its proven ability to partner with regional and national governments to develop assets and clearly defined infrastructure and logistics solutions.
* Reporting to and assisting the Finance Manager
* Consolidation & Finalization of Accounts, Trail Balance, Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance sheet, and compliances with IFRS.
* Day to Day updating accounts of group companies
Skills and Interests:
* has good knowledge of MS Excel
* is methodical and well organized, with a high degree of accuracy
* has the ability to understand and explain complex accounting and financial matters
* has sound judgment and problem solving skills
* is able to prioritize and manage a busy workload
* has an excellent command of written and spoken English with good presentational skills
* enjoys working in an international environment
* have good interpersonal and negotiating skills
Hours and Environment:
The hours are based on a normal working week, although this varies where deadlines must be met and it is sometimes necessary to attend evening meetings. The work is office-based with some travelling to meetings with managers, directors and outside advisers.
Interested? Please send me a message (including your contact email) and I will provide you with further application information.