Join now

2bed/2bath mountain view furnished Breganzona apt (Lugano)

Hi there,

I'm moving to London and regretfully must leave my lovely apartment in Lugano. I have a mountain view and a gigantic balcony big enough to hold easily 2 couches, coffee table and dinner table. 3 minute walk to Cinque Vie bus stop which is direct on main line to the centre in 5 minutes. Less than 10 minute walk to Migros grocery on via Besso and to a beautiful running route around Laghetto Muzzano. I was the first tenant to move in, so the apartment is in great modern condition. Excellent storage everywhere with garage parking space available for additional cost. Floor to ceiling windows everywhere, both bedrooms and living room have entry to balcony.

Ideally I would like the new renter to buy the majority of my furniture as well which also will include a 2 year old bike, and almost new queen mattress as well as all dishes/kitchenware/vacuum. I will make a great deal on all this for you. But all queries are welcome of course. Protected content includes spese.

I'm happy to send on detailed photos of the apartment to those who are interested or of course arrange a viewing as well. Please email at Protected content or reply here with your details.

Kind regards,