Join now

Amazing view, Paradiso, totally renovated, 1400CHF (Lugano)

Nice apartment in Paradiso available from the 1st November or earlier. On the 6th floor w. lake view, right next to the school in Paradiso. Rent: Protected content , 150 expenses and Protected content the parking space.

63m2, 2,5 rooms. Full lake view. There is sun on the North-facing balcony, The view of Lugano is quite simply spectacular from this apartment, maybe especially so in the evening when the city is lit up. and you see Monte Bre in the background...

The apartment is totally renovated

It takes around 20 minutes to walk to the center of Lugano along the lake. 2 supermarkets only Protected content from the apartment. The apartment is right next to the elementary school of Paradiso.

Parking space in the building @ Protected content per month. Preference is given to whomever takes the parkingspace as well and few furniture in the apartment (only bed, table and kitchen itens)

All of the furniture has been bought in January/Februrary Protected content , so it is all new and in good condition - I will sell at around 40% of full price, so it should be a very good deal, original receipts available:

1) Good quality king size bed from Conforama bought in January, with 2 memory foam mattresses - and also a very hard mattress included, so if you (or one of you) should prefer a hard mattrass - it's there. Full value of bed, mattresses etc. around Protected content , I will sell at Protected content get the whole thing at the price of 1 of the mattrasses)
2) Table in the living room (bought it on sales at Protected content think, so will sell at 60 CHF)
3) Cupboard in the living room (Bought on sales, will sell at Protected content
4) Various basic kitchen equipment (Will sell for Protected content
5) Various items, all new and in good condition: 2 big floor-lamps (one from Ikea, one from Conforrama..), hangers,

So there's an expense of around Protected content for the furniture + various items.

For more info or pictures, write me on Protected content