Join now

Looking for a group of 3-4 to ride the 007 DamJump (Lugano)

My name is Tina Seiler & I'm a Casting Producer with High Noon Entertainment, a TV production company in the U.S. We are producing a new Travel Channel series called “RIDE-iculous” which will premiere this summer. The show travels internationally featuring unique and amazing rides.

We will be coming to Lugano, Switzerland on May 27, Protected content , filming the Protected content Jump. We are looking for a group of Protected content and outgoing friends to ride the Protected content Jump as we film. I am hoping you can refer people to our show or help me find/connect with expats/people living near Lugano, Switzerland.

The Protected content Bungee Jump is the second largest bungee jump on the planet. The total jump length is approximately Protected content . and it's off of the Verzasca Dam in Switzerland. The jump is best known for its inclusion in the James Bond film “GoldenEye” when Mr. Bond jumps off of the dam in the opening scene of the movie. The company that operates out of the dam is a fully licensed company and has express permission from the owner and operator of the dam to conduct these jumps. Only one jumper is allowed at a time and there are various jump types available based on skill and experience.

Everyone in the group must be over 21 years of age, English speaking and available for the entire day. We can offer each person $50 for their participation, reimbursement for all travel expenses, and food and beverages throughout the day. After the episode has aired, we will send you a DVD of the show.

I can be reached at: Protected content or Protected content

Lugano Forum

Our Global Partners