Join now

Searching for a work in Lugano

I'm searching for a work in Lugano (or closed areas to Lugano).
Here is a short summery of my CV.

Protected content Institut Europeen D'Enseignement Des Relations Publiques (IEERP, Paris)
Communication management and PR/Event Management
Master Degree (honour degree)
(Master Diploma Topic: “Communication Management in luxury and premium brands”)

Protected content International University of Business and Management
Faculty of Sociology/ Sociology of Communication
Bachelor Degree (honour degree)

Russian – native speaker
English – fluent (advanced)
Italian – intermedio (B1)
French – read and translate (intermediate)

Responsibilities and functions:
Project & Client Management: marketing and creative brand-platforms creation, media planning, brain-storms organizing, briefings and timings creation, presentation proposals, work with suppliers, venues proposals, communication with on-trade representatives; visual and brand awareness at events.
PR support: news making, press-releases and press-materials copywriting, day-by-day work with mass-media, follow up, monitoring, clipping, monthly reports with analytics.
VIP Management: invitation to the branded events; creation and adaptation vip-loyalty program; ambassadors-list creation and realization; agreements with celebrities to take part in branded events and special projects.
Events: creation and full realization.

I used to work with global well-know companies in many different industries such as toy industry (Hasbro), fashion industry (Springfield, Women'Secret, Lee Cooper), beverages and drinks (Bacardi-Martini, DIAGEO, Miller, InBev), food (Movenpick), realty, beauty sector (Shiseido, Thermage, Fraxel, Isolaz, Finepeel), car industry (Nissan/Infiniti, Land Rover-Jaguar, Opel), IT and telecom (Nvidia, Apple, Nokia, Samsung, Logitech, Sennheiser), Cirque du Soleil. This list is just a small part of my working experience not even with global brands but also with national russian brands and also local international companies.

With pleasure i will send the full version CV on request.
I will be glad to get any kind of information from you.