Join now

Support with moving to Ticino (Lugano)

Dear Ticino/Lugano Interanion community,

I need quick support for my moving plan to Ticino from the first of June. I am a Dutch citizen who since Protected content to Switzerland and hold a B-Aufenthalt permission valid in whole Switzerland. After a few times canton change due to jobs, I have decided to move to Ticino. I had a good impression of both cities Locarno and Lugano and visited them recently. However, to start and see how everything will develop in my life, am looking for a small Studio or room in a share house to rent with a temporary contract possibility of 3 months. All the advertised objects are through agencies and require a one year contract. My saving budget or financial support until I find a job is at the moment sufficient for 3 month. So, if anyone can offer me or knows people who can offer me a room for Protected content then I will be very thankful. I need to register at the municipality so I can transfer my RAV dossier to Ticino. And I have to leave the place where I am by the end of May. So, I really appreciate if someone can help me with this first step. I already searched a lot on Comparis.ch, Immoscout, Anibis, Tutti.ch, Flatflex and etc. and send a lots of enquires without positive results.
Thank you in advance for sharing this message with other members you think they might be able to help.
Kind regards,
Foroogh

Lugano Forum

Our Global Partners