Join now

AFRICA LEADERSHIP LEGACY A VISUAL ARTS PERSPECTIV3 (Lusaka)

Hello Lusaka Community,

I would like to invite the community to the following events, for which I am also trying to raise sponsorship.
The Africa Leadership Legacy Project: A Visual Arts Perspective By !KAURU

This project that focuses on the immense contribution of Africa’s legacy leaders, which asks the important question “what can we learn from their leadership contributions?” This critical question is interrogated, explored and translated through the unique lens of the visual arts highlighting the value of the visual arts/creative sectors to Zambia and South Africa’s identity.

a cross cultural engagement of African contemporary visual art and Leadership Development that will honour leadership giants such as Nelson Mandela and the Protected content celebrations in his honour, Dr. Kenneth Kaunda, Albertina Sisulu and OR Tambo.
The exhibition will take place at the National Museum of Lusaka, Zambia and will open on 24 September Protected content run for a month until 24 October Protected content leadership workshops to empower current and future generations of leaders with leadership skills, tools and resources to create an African leadership footprint of “extreme” excellence.

The Beautyful Ones Exhibition Schedule of Activities

24th SeptemberPreview night National Museum of Lusaka
25th September Public OpeningNational Museum of Lusaka
27th September Gala dinner Protected content building Lusaka
24th October Finassage Protected content Museum of Lusaka

Pl contact via email: Protected content or Protected content Whatapp me on
Protected content

Lusaka Forum