Join now

Flexible operations manager looking for a job (Lusaka)

Dear all,
In Protected content have been working as a VSO-volunteer for Petauke District Council. As a Human Resources Advisor I helped the council in conducting trainings for employees in order to deliver better services to the public. Furthermore we worked on continuous improvement and efficiency of all council services.
My contract came to an end mid-November and end of Protected content returned to Belgium. Though my experience in Zambia was so positive I am coming back on the 4th of February Protected content try to make a living.

In Belgium I have been working for the total HR-provider Randstad for 9 years before I went to Zambia. I started as a consultant and reached management level. I had the chance to learn a lot and to build up a good experience in various domains. Randstad gave me a year of unpaid leave to give me the chance to realize my dreams. If it works out I can easily resign.

Currently I am looking for a job where I can make a difference. I am not looking for the highest level job and am willing to work hard as long as I can contribute something.

I would appreciate if anyone could inform me about interesting job opportunities or if you could get me in touch with people who would be able to help me.

Best regards
Barbara Uyttendaele