Join now

1 Bedroom Flat Av. de la Gare - 1200EUR (Luxembourg)

Hello everyone! Im being transfered abroad by my company and Im therefore renting my very nice fully furnished and equiped flat. I particularly enjoyed living there I hope that you will as well!

The flat is located on Avenue de la Gare, very close to the bridge and city center (2min by walk), close to Place de Paris were is located bus station (2min walk), and close to the train station (3 min walk).

The appartment is 45m2, with an entrance (with cupborad), a living room (dining room, chairs, couch, TV Screen...), an open kitchen (Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Drying machine etc..), a corridor, a bathroom (Shower), and a wide bedroom with large wardrobe. The appartment goes with an atik for storage,

The appartement is on third floor, on a 6 Unit building particularly quiet, with very nice neighborhood.
The rent is Protected content 150 service charge per month. It is available on the 20th of December.

For pictures:
Protected content

If you are interested please contact me at the following number: Protected content contact Adrien Cerullo Protected content

Luxembourg Forum