Join now

1 room available in a shared flat from 17th of August (Luxembourg)

I am moving out of the apartment on 17th of August and am looking for a replacement to take over my room. The apartment is well located at the Rue Fernand d’Huart street, has nice bakeries, bars, restaurants, shop and a gas station in a short walk distance. Most importantly, the flat is not on the main street - therefore, no noisy disturbing traffic . There is also a bus stop (5 and Protected content away.
The flat has all that one would need - furnished living room (sofa, a flat screen tv, small balcony, iron & ironing board, and a fully equipped kitchen (including dish washer). Further, in the basement there is a storage room, a washing machine and a place to dry clothes. The room is fully furnished with 2 cupboards, a bed, and a bed-side drawer.

The rent is 700€ per month and includes all utilities, TV and high speed internet (wifi). There is no agency fee, nor a guarantee deposit required.

The flat will be shared with a young and kind married couple.

Feel free to let me know if you're interested (Email: Protected content and we'll schedule a viewing asap.

Christian

Luxembourg Forum