Tomorrow is a holy day for Christian Orthodox believers so in the afternoon, I will go to the church :)
I suggest you that we meet at Nirvana cafe sometime when it suits you before 5 o'clock.
Please call me to confirm at Protected content .
The topic tomorrow is inspired by companies!
1. The terminology that companies use is inspired by games like football. Please see: whistle blowing.
2. Companies use abbreviations like ABBL, BoD etc. You have to know what they mean, to be part of this "game" terminology in order to be a player in the game.
3. The words companies use in their documents are long, please see: conscientiousness. They also create new words and oversimplify some others. Oversimplification puts values in danger.
4. Companies use terms that are inhuman. Please see: human ressources. The word ressources creates me the image of a well. With the bucket, you can drag whatever you want. Resources can mean: people, money, furniture etc.
5. Companies' policy creates isolation. Employees are responsible on their domain and only on their domain.