Join now

Centre Culturel Altrimenti needs help (Luxembourg)

Altrimenti is a cultural center in the city of Luxembourg. For a long time it has been hosting various activities: from classical and jazz concerts to dance and theater courses, from language and yoga classes to conferences and movie screenings.

The center doesn't benefit from public subsidies and solely relies on the revenues from its activities in order to sustain itself. With the recent developments due to the corona virus, many businesses have met important financial difficulties, and Altrimenti is unfortunately not an exception.

Being closed from any activity probably until september, but still having to pay the rent, the center is currently at serious financial risk. In case you might want to help Altrimenti, please share the following link in your social media or possibly donate may you wish to do so.

Protected content

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with Altrimenti and don't receive any monetary compensation from it. I simply had myself the chance to organize an event in its premises in the past, namely a Jam Session (which was also published here on Internations) : on that occasion, the president of the center was so kind to provide the spaces of the association totally for free to the musicians. I believe a place of culture and aggregation like this should be a very important addition to the life of any city and I personally wasn't able to find anything similar anywhere else in Lux City. Thanks a lot to anyone who'll wish to help.

Luxembourg Forum

Our Global Partners