Experienced Accountant (m/f) (Luxembourg)
Founded in the late 80s our client is a successful Group active in the food industry with presences in more than 30 countries. Due to a strategic decision our client decided to group their different companies under a holding structure in Luxembourg in Protected content . Due to the continuous growth of this structure they are now looking for an Experienced Accountant (m/f) to join their international and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accountant and bookkeeper willing to all accounting and administrative work from beginning to financial statement stage, for over 90 companies.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Keeping up to date all accounting records;
• Processing and posting invoices;
• Capturing creditors’ invoices;
• Reconciliation and payment of creditors;
• Coordinate all financial audits and tax return preparation (Preparing of year-end audit files);
• Processing payments and preparing bank transfers including bank reconciliations;
• Reconciling of inter company balances;
• Monthly management accounts where needed;
• Producing quarterly financial statements;
• Weekly reporting on group cash balances;
• Filing of VAT returns for Luxembourg;
• General company administration.
Qualifications and experience:
• You hold a degree in accounting/finance;
• You have at least 3 years of relevant experience , particularly in bookkeeping;
• You are fluent in English – any other additional language would be considered as an advantage;
• You show initiative and you are able to think ahead, with a clear view of the bigger picture;
• You have very good organization skills and attention to detail and you are able to manage multiple workflows;
• Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office suite;
Should you wish to receive further information about this career opportunity and other open positions, please contact Mrs. Vanessa Hallmanns ( Protected content )
Please send your application in Word® document format.