Join now

Large 1 bedroom apartment for rent in Sandweiler (Luxembourg)

Hi, I am renting out my spacious one bedroom apartment (72m2). It is situated on the ground floor of a quiet 7 unit building.

The flat is fully furnished and consists of a spacious living room, with a direct access onto a private green terrace. There is a large bedroom, a bathroom and a separate fully equipped kitchen with a dining room.

There is a large private cellar and a place in the common laundry room. Included in the rent are the washing machine and dryer. New tenants will also enjoy a large communal garden. Public parking avaible just a few metres from the main entrance

The apartment was built in Protected content , the rooms have been completely repainted and no further maintenance work is required.

Public transport: It takes 20 minutes by bus to get to Kirchberg and the main European institutions (bus line Protected content centre is only 15 minutes by bus (bus line 150, Protected content . Bus stops are a 3-minute walk from the apartment.

Monthly rent € Protected content
Charges € 225

A private underground parking slot is available upon request for an extra fee

The apartment is immediately available for rent
Flat is suitable for 2 people max
This is a private post

To view pictures follow this link: Protected content

For further information or to visit the place, please send me an email to Protected content or call me on this number Protected content .

Location: The apartment is located in, 5B rue de Contern, L- Protected content

Luxembourg Forum