Join now

My family moving to Europe. (Luxembourg)

Views

I am far away in Chicago, so anyone can expect I post my true feelings. My wife and I would love to move to Europe, but she complains we are poor. We only have maybe $400K and our house. I don't know what many make there, but I think we could rent something. My dream would be to move to a small country that does NOT threaten the world like the U.S. If one looks at the history of the U.S. since Protected content , the CIA overthrows gov. officials that do not bend to the U.S. Please research this, I was surprised. McCain started the Nazi movement in Ukraine. My daughter is a" British accent fan, and I think about Vienna." My wife has been ill so we have not moved.It is good France stands up, and Germany , as we have a controlled media here,CNN,FOX. I don't need a job, but have NOT looked into a U.K. passport with my birth name being Fisher in Protected content . We are bitter to live in the U.S. with tattooed people and low life around, only the Polish and Lith. keep our area up. God bless you there!

Luxembourg Forum

Our Global Partners