Real Estate Asset Manager (m/f) (Luxembourg)
Our client is a part of an international investment trust which is active in commercial real estate. Our client has locations in several countries, such as Germany, France and the United Kingdom. Due to the development of its activities and exceptionally growing business in Luxembourg, our client is looking for Real Estate Asset Manager (m/f).
• Providing the Asset Management of a large portfolio in Europe with main focus on commercial assets in Germany.
• Supporting the regional Real Estate Asset Manager in Germany to ensure the commercialization of the assets according to the business plans.
• Working closely with internal and external business partners.
• Supervising of the business plans and maintaining of all necessary reporting / statistics.
• Preparing resolutions for the committee of the economic owner.
• Guarantying the work processes in accordance with internal and external regulations.
• Reporting to the senior management and the economical owner.
• Preferably you have Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or related discipline with focus on asset management.
• A minimum of Protected content experience preferably within the area of asset management / real estate investment company.
• A background in the management of real estate portfolios and exceeding knowledge in the area of sales and rental of commercial is an advantage.
• Accuracy and strong interpersonal skills in communication are important.
• Fluency in German and English, both oral and written is required.
For more information and a confidential discussion about the position we invite you to contact Mr. Nicolas Hurlin Protected content Protected content .