Recruiting legal secretary (m/f) (Luxembourg)
Our company is amongst the smallest and most specialized law firms which have recently emerged in Luxembourg.
We specialize in providing legal (corporate finance and international business) and tax advice to cross-border institutional investors, private equity houses, opportunity funds, international developers, banks and other capital providers, and large multi-national corporations, Wealth managers, Finance Entrepreneurs and HNWI.
We are currently located in Luxembourg (city-center).
Day to day secretary support as:
• Manage agendas;
• Arrange travels;
• Organize meetings;
• Handle incoming calls, e-mails and correspondence;
• Maintain clients database up to date;
• Writing letters;
• Create and review documents.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail;
• Professional approach and respect for confidentially;
• Open to change, flexibility;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Strong team spirit;
• Fluency and writing and spoken English. Additional languages such as French, German, Luxembourgish and Portuguese are an advantage ;
• Available immediately;
Please send your CV in English in complete confidence to Mr Radu DUTA ( Protected content ).