Join now

Room for rent in Limpertsberg (Luxembourg)

Hi everyone,

I'm moving to a new apartment and so looking for someone to take my old room in Limpertsberg starting 16th July.

The details are below:

1 bedroom in our houseshare available from 16 July, at the price Protected content all included.

House share is a non-smoking house has 4 bedrooms - each bedroom is intended for 1 person. All tenants are young short term stay professionals (2 french female, 1 french male).

The house is 3 mins walk Protected content to a bus stop into the centre of Luxembourg City (bus number 2 and 4) and 20 minutes by foot (2 km) to the town centre /main bus stop in the centre Hamilius.

The bedroom is located on the ground floor of the houseshare. The size is 12 SqM and has basic furniture, bed, chest of drawers and a wardrobe. We do not provide bedding or towels.

The house has a shared kitchen (fully equipped - dishwasher, plates, glasses, pots, utensils, etc....) and 1 shared bathroom between 4 tenants. There is a washing machine and a dryer, ironing board and iron available for the apartment.

The price for the room includes all charges (heating, electricity, WiFi internet access, weekly cleaning of the common areas).

We require a Protected content deposit. Rooms are rented on a first come first served basis as to when a confirmed payment of the deposit is made. There are no agency fees involved.

We provide a rental contract. Minimum rental stay is 6 months.

For more information, you can either message me or contact Barry (my landlord) at:

Protected content

Luxembourg Forum