Join now

Room in two bedroom apartment available from 1 Jan (Luxembourg)

As my flatmate is leaving Luxembourg, I will be looking for someone to take his room from 1 January Protected content .

The apartment is one-of-a-kind, modern and generally very nice with two bedrooms two floors, in an attractive and quiet residential area of Cessage (5 min walk from the European Commission at Cloche d'Or). Large living room, kitchen and a small bathroom on the first floor, with the two bedrooms and a larger bathroom on the second floor. The apartment has four balconies and plenty of large windows, making it very bright and open. It is fully furnished, with wifi and TV, and it has two off-street parking spaces (of which one in garage). We also have a cleaning lady coming twice a month.

Good public transport connections, with both Bus 2 and Bus 4 stopping 100m from the doorstep, each passing every 15min and taking you to the Station and Hamilius in 10.

The flatmate I am looking for is a tidy, reliable and easy-going professional (whether guy or girl doesn't really matter) who intends to stay in Luxembourg for a while. Apart from someone to pay half the rent and occupy the empty room, I am looking for someone also it is possible have a good laugh, a dinner or a drink with now and then. No preference in terms of nationality, but if you have a decent command of French that is a plus, as my French is pretty miserable. It’s a non-smoker apartment, but the balcony is a free-zone if necessary.

I am a 31 year old, easygoing Norwegian professional. I work relatively long hours and travel quite a lot, but when in Luxembourg I try doing a bit of sports and generally have a good time with friends. I speak Norwegian, English, Italian, as well as some Spanish and German