Join now
Log in Join

State expert/examiner construction (Luxembourg)

We have some problems with water in the basement of a house we recently bought. I want the previous owner to cover the expenses for any repairs/improvements having to be made.
Was wandering if someone in here could tell me if there is some sort of state/government office where you can get a person out to asses the damages/flaws that the house has? (I prefer this over a private company due to the fact that if it ever has to go to court, the report cant be questioned)
Thank you for any help...

Luxembourg Forum