Join now

The Halloween Party!! Luxembourg 2011

Hello to all:

I really want to thank to all the people who attended The Halloween Party last Saturday; For a month little by little I was preparing every detail to make a really nice show-party and fortunately I’m glad to see that everybody enjoy it, I registered more than Protected content until some moment, the bar confirmed around Protected content the end including all the areas, was really nice to have approximately the 95% of the people dressing amazing costumes, make up, and accessories related to the party, dancing and singing with the band and the projections the Electronic, Mexican, Salsa, Pop and all the music played, I really enjoy making this kind of events and the best part is always when I receive your nice and sincere comments that you liked the party.

Thank you everybody!!!................ And see you in the next event!
Raul Martinez

**Photos of the event published in the link and Facebook
Protected content

**********************************************************************************************
See details of the event in:
Protected content

video Invitation :
Protected content

Customes required** (Any kind)

News about the Halloween party :)

**SHOWS STARTS AT 9:30PM !!!! TRY TO BE AROUND 8:00pm to enjoy all the night (YOU CAN'T MISS THE OPPENING!!)

**Just confirmed !! A bit of Acoustic live Blues/Jazz at the beginning of the party!!!
**The Trophies for the best costumes are ready!!! (Best Custome & Sexiest)
**The Bar is oppen until 1am, so arrive on time not to miss the full show! (with a posibility to be extended till 3am to be confirmed same day for the authorities)
**Many people already confimed from internations, Facebook and other sites!! you can miss it!

See you all there!!
Raul ;)

Luxembourg Forum

Our Global Partners