Join now

TWO official InterNations Events per month ! ! ! (Luxembourg)

Dear InterNations members,

there are some new directions from our InterNations headquarters in Munich, the first one you can see in the July event already: the entrance fee for non-Albatross Members will be raised to 8 euros (which is the first raise after 3 years and will be stable for quite some while now, i think i have to live with that).
Protected content

But the GREAT NEWS is: we will be able to make TWO OFFICIAL INTERNATIONS EVENTS PER MONTH ! ! ! This makes especially the ALBATROSS Membership even more attractive, as for them there are no higher costs but 2 events with free entrance and 2 welcome drinks (one at each event) per month for the same price as before ! ! !

So the plan is: We will keep the 2nd Thursday per month for the big networking events with Speed Networking etc and add another 'more creative' one : not always Thursday, with more variation in locations, more variation in the program, just more relaxed and laid-back. The first of the new events i already fixed: Wednesday the 27th of July at Apoteca ! more details (and the event post) to come.

hope to see you all on the Canada Day event this Sunday !
Protected content

cheers Mirco

Luxembourg Forum

Our Global Partners