Join now

What is next? (Luxembourg)

Dear all,

I am Aimilia. I am the 3rd and the youngest child of a Greek family.

As you may know it is not easy to find a job nowdays on the conventional domains: banks, translation agencies, administrative services or other. This is a worldwide phenomenon.

I have been looking for over one year in Luxembourg and I get negative answers.

Either because I do not speak Luxembourgish, either because my pronunciation is not good, either because there are no posts available or because my profile does not match the demands of the job.

So I stopped looking at places where I would normally search first thing some time ago.

I stopped because it made me anxious and sad. It made me feel useless and depressed. It made me fight with my family.

I believe if you want to really help someone there are ways. But people did not want to hear. Some of them, even hung the phone to me.

I decided to fight the negative emotions because I did not want any more to feel like that.

I wanted to have a normal life, a normal job and I did not want to fight with my family any more.

The more the services deny me a job, the more I will be trying to make it.

What else could I do? I searched to find what is my passion and what is my heart telling me to do.

My heart said I am going to be happy if I work with children and talk my truth to people.

The second one I am doing it now. By opening up to you.

The second one is my suggestion to offer you reading workshops for children/adolescents and adults in Greek, English, French and/or Italian.

I can read stories you like from your favourite books or I can tell you my stories.

I have also written my stories. My stories come from my dreams, my experience with people, jokes I have heard and others.

If you would like to hear me, please send me an email to Protected content in order to meet or send you a demo.

If you would like to read one of my stories, please also send an email.

And if you would like just to see what I have been creating until now you are most welcome to visit my blog at

Protected content

Feedback and suggestions for cooperation are always welcome.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Aimilia

Luxembourg Forum

Our Global Partners