After school pick-up -Baby-sitting & teaching Engl (Lyon)
We looking for by September 4th. a native English speaking person M/F to go pick up our lively son of 9 years old after school and to teach/ to keep-up with his English (ESL) level (grade Protected content .
WHO WE ARE & WHERE? we are a bilingual family living in Lyon 6 (Metro Foch)
OUR NEEDS: a service combining Baby-sitting & teaching.
* Pick-up our son from school at Protected content -4 mn walk from home.
* Prepare weekly English teaching planning activities for 45mn -1 H+
* Look after him until we return.
WHEN: From 5.45 pm- to 7.15pm (average 4h30 to 5 hours per week) /
* 3 days per week: every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (can be changed, based on school/class schedules)
*During school holidays: to be discussed & detailed later on according to his activities during this times
IDEAL CANDIDATE: reliable, flexible, insightful and creative with strong commitment are essential through the whole year.
-Be loving but firm at the same time.
- Be keen & at ease in teaching English (as second language) for children.
-Native English speakers or Fluent (French not essential at all)
-Interesting hourly wage according to experiences & qualifications.
Important : Be available for interview after work from 7.30 to 9pm from August 16th
* Please do kindly send your resume to Protected content or specify your contact avenues (mail, phone number and hours to be called)
Looking forward to meeting you!
Marie & Cédric