Join now

Housing advice SVP! (Lyon)

Bonjour tlm!

I just moved to Lyon to work as an English teaching assistant in primary schools, and after a week staying in an Airbnb in the presqu'ile I've found next to nothing when it comes to housing. I only need a place to stay until the end of April Protected content . This is my second year in the teaching program, last year I lived in Valenciennes and had a significantly easier time finding accommodation. Any advice or even better any leads???

My budget is Protected content month, and I'm looking to live with a colleague, another American who will be an assistant as well. However, we've accepted the fact that we might have to live separately since options are so few. So really anything you could offer would be great!

We've been constantly looking at leboncoin, appartager, seloger, erasmus, & various other housing sites we've found through Google searches. We've looked into foyers and have scoured university sites as well as gone to Lyon 2 and 3 to look at housing ads and ask for help. We're really trying and are starting to become worried!

Merci bien!!!

Lyon Forum