Job Aix en Provence (Lyon)
For one of its clients, an international group enjoying strong growth in the photovoltaic sector and based in Aix-en-Provence, Aptitude recrutement & Conseil is looking for a Sales Administrator, bilingual French/English on an open-ended contract.
• Management and monitoring of orders (backlog, creditworthiness, lead-times, progress of orders according to logistic capabilities, etc.)
• Optimisation of methods to improve the level of service.
• Definition and internal negotiations of delivery lead times.
• Reporting to sales and general management (late deliveries, out-of-stock products, quality issues, etc.)
• Organisation and monitoring of deliveries.
• Daily management of customer relations (emergencies, out-of-stock products, etc.)
• Processing of claims and disputes.
• Implementation and adaptation of Group processes (procedures) in the subsidiary.
• Relationships with forwarders.
Within the sales management department, you coordinate communication and operations between the various departments impacting the sales chain via transversal management.
You supervise and monitor the calls for tenders.
(You are responsible for client monitoring activities in order to guarantee the quality of service throughout the business cycle).
As this position is being created, you are able to structure and implement procedures, definitions, write operating processes in order to optimise the after-sales experience of our clients in terms of lead-times, quality, costs, etc.
Knowledge and training:
• IT literate, good working knowledge of SAP, as well as the modules MM PP SD. Experience in photovoltaic panels strongly appreciated and shall be preferred during selection.
• You are fluent in English. You will have to write reports in English and speak to our head-office over the phone.
You hold at least a 3-years degree and have worked for at least 4 years in a similar position.
Your qualities are your strong interpersonal skills, your adaptability, you sense of initiative, your availability and your organisation.
This position shall be filled by a fully dedicated and committed individual.
Annual salary: €40,000 onwards, depending on experience.