Looking to hire a part time Lyon program director
Greetings! GlobalEd Abroad is seeking to set up a study abroad program destination for US university students to study and possibly intern for a summer or semester (fall/spring) term. We are looking for a local representative in Lyon to work with us part time as our organization grows.
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling Airport Pickups
- Working with Inflexyon to coordinate language courses
- Work with local universities to confirm enrollments
- Provide a program orientation
- Accompany students to the hospital when needed
- Coordinate some activities and excursions (perhaps through third party providers)
- Help coordinate faculty-led programs
An ideal candidate:
- Knows both French and English
- Possibly working as an academic/faculty/administrator in the higher education sector
We currently have a program representative in Lyon until Friday.
Please respond and send a CV if interested.
Global Education and Career Development Abroad