native English sp. Marketing Project Coordinator (Lyon)
We are looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator, please apply directly to Protected content
SIC MARKING is an international company specialized in the design and manufacturing of marking solutions for industrial components traceability.
Our customers are international players in the Automotive, Aerospace and Medical industries.
Present on all continents through 4 subsidiaries and an exclusive 40 distributor network.
Export sales represent 70% of the company’s global turnover
In order to push our development and reinforce our visibility, our company is recruiting a Marketing Project Coordinator for its headquarters based in Lyon (France).
Job Type: Full time
Location: Lyon (France)
Job Category: Marketing
Experience: Junior or recent graduate
Position reports to the Marketing Manager
Management of marketing projects (print + internet) including graphic design, documentation writing.
- Take an active part in creation of print and internet content in English and French (texts, pictures and videos).
- Coordinate translations with SIC subsidiaries, web agency and marketing manager, in order to adapt it to local contexts and to optimize natural referencing of the different websites.
- Play a key role in marketing coordination between headquarters in France and foreign subsidiaries, especially in North America (USA and Canada).
- Create commercial documents (sales brochures and pitches, press releases, newsletter, etc.)
- Check content and layout of technical documents (user instructions)
- Candidate must be an native English speaker
- Graduate of Business School or University with specialization in Marketing, Media/ Communication or Web Marketing/Webmaster
- Capability to cooperate with several cross functional services such as R&D, Sales Dept and Web Agency
- Editorial writing/ editing of website
- Affinity for operational marketing with skills in graphic design and publishing software like Acrobat, Photoshop, Indesign and Windows Pack Office.
- Technical background or personal interest for industry and B to B markets.