Bilingual Adm. (Russian, Turkish, Romanian) (Madrid)
Our Multinational Client is seeking to hire Russian, Turkish or Romanian speakers, also fluent in English (essential), to start working immediately and to occupy a position of Administrative Bilingual.
You will work in a challenging environment where your main responsibilities will be:
• Invoicing & Problem resolution;
• Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt;
• Maintaining integrity of payments and customer satisfaction through proper disputes management;
• Advising the Customer Service in questions of customer dissatisfaction and customer ledger;
• Daily communication with the countries with the project and business managers and direct communication with customers;
• Reduce and maintain levels of Unallocated cash items based on the targets assigned;
• Handle services/ consultancy contracts;
• Follow all the life of the contract from the beginning until the end;
• Validate documentation, enter contract in a tool.
• People already settled in Spain.
• High school, FP or technical degree with at least one year of work experience.
• Must be bilingual in English.
• Must posses good computer skills, particularly in MS Office (Excel) and a general Lotus Notes knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of customer service.
• Must be a team player and collaborator.
• Results driven.
• Able to cope with deadlines.
CONDITIONS / BENEFITS
• Minimum One-year contract ("Obra y Servicio" - Project Contract)
• Salary: 17.100€ gross per year
• Full time job: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm
• In Madrid downtown (close to the subway station).
If you are interested please send your CV to Protected content