Our Multinational Client is seeking to hire German speakers, also fluent in English (essential), to start working immediately and to occupy a position of Client Satisfaction Analyst.
You will work in a challenging environment where your main responsibilities will be:
- Run satisfaction surveys across different geographies (establish pre-survey contact, build and maintain respondent lists, ensure sufficient level of response
by tracking and following up)
- Contact by phone unsatisfied customers for additional feedback,
- Analyse, consolidate and communicate the results to the management
- Take ownership of problematic cases by proposing solutions
- Coordinate and support local country teams to implement, track and measure action plans,
- Pro-actively build relationships with local country teams
• People already settled in Spain.
• High school, FP or technical degree with at least one year of work experience.
• Must be bilingual in English.
• Must have good computer skills, particularly in MS Office (Excel) and a general Lotus Notes knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of customer service.
• Must be a team player and collaborator.
• Results driven.
• Able to cope with deadlines.
CONDITIONS / BENEFITS
• Minimum One-year contract ("Obra y Servicio" - Project Contract)
• Salary: 17.100€ gross per year
• Full time job: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm
• In Madrid downtown (close to the subway station).
If you are interested please send your CV to laura. Protected content