Join now

comedy group - now114 members come join us (Madrid)

Views

Hi guys,
while on the surface it might appear like very little happens in this group as try and incentivise as I may I can´t get anyone to post. but what goes on behind the scenes is I have now decided to turn it into one monthly digest of everything happening in ALL OF Spain comedy wise, not just the Giggling Guiri but whatever I come across. I always include some offers so worth checking in and if you are interested in performing, promoting or simply watching live comedy then please get involved.
The group could use some life and discussion on the front end. Every Madrid GG show has a strong following from Internations and is another place to hook up.

I am going to reproduce here my latest monthly bulletin to give you an idea of what the group offers and maybe inspire to join up and get involved in the group.

Cheers
Stephen

Monthly comedy bulletin!! loads of comedy news in your city and island!!
Hi Guys,
going to turn this into a quick comedy digest of links to the most important things happening regarding professional performance comedy in Spain.

MADRID:
1. GIGGLING GUIRI:Final act before the Summer this weekend as we welcome the brilliant Nick Doody as the first GG show in the new Alfil. The event page on Internations with all the details is here Protected content and as ever we have an exclusive internations offer if you book on Protected content until 3pm Saturday using this code INTND20
The GG will take a break for Summer but will return in September with another season of shows.

2. NEW ALFIL: It has been HQ for our favourite Spanish physical comedy company Yllana for decades and now it has been refurbished and it looks very sexy indeed Check out a clip here Protected content
we are delighted to announce that as part of this new Age for alfil they will be making a stronger commitment to the Giggling Guiri so expect great timeslots for all future shows

3. MADRID PLAYERS: will take comedy into the Summer season with their latest work a comedy called ‘Friends with Benefits’ details here Protected content

4. JAHAHA: the local amateur troupe continue with their popular shows a mix of stand Up and Improv. Their next show is on the 24th May deets here Protected content

BARCELONA
1. FIC BCN (Festival Internacional de comedia de Barcelona): is deep in preparations and promises a jammed pack programmes with Stand Up shows in 6 languages including Russian for the first time. The festival takes place from Sept 27 to Oct 14

2. FIC BCN is currently seeking a Swedish co promoter to help promote it´s Swedish show with full support provided. if interested Protected content

3. LOGAN MURRAY WORKSHOP EARLY BIRD OFFER: there is a 10 % Off discount for the 1st 6 people to sign up and there are just 3 places left.
Details on the workshop here Protected content

lots more news to come on FIC BCN as it materialises

MALLORCA:
Yes it looks like in September we will add Mallorca to the list of GG destinations which we are very excited about and we will be sending Tony Law whose performance was incredible in Madrid last month to try and kickstart the new club which will take place in the very Balearic MOODS Beach club see here Protected content

i hope you like my monthly digest for this group. feedback is welcome. we figure Comedy was never as badly needed in Spain
best
Stephen

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners