Join now

Esposa/o de un expatriado/a - Spouse to an expat (Madrid)

(For English read below)

¿Pusiste un alto en tu carrera profesional para seguir a tu pareja a un nuevo país o ciudad? ¿Sientes que has perdido tu independencia? ¿Se están presentando problemas en tu familia o relación debidos a esta situación?

Yo he estado ahí, sé lo que se siente.

Si este también es tu caso, quizá te interese saber que no estás sola/o, tu situación es muy común en familias de expatriados en donde solo uno de los esposos trabaja y el otro se queda en casa. Como coach profesional, utilicé mis habilidades conmigo mismo para cambiar mi modelo mental y no solo manejar la situación sino también aprender a disfrutarla y aprovecharla. Y de paso, mejorar mi relación y en general el ambiente en mi casa.

Con el modelo mental adecuado, tu situación puede resultar muy gratificante. Si te interesa, puedo ayudarte a ti también a sentirte así a través de coaching profesional para expatriados o sus familiares a un precio muy razonable. Envíame un mensaje o llámame a mi móvil.

--- Protected content

Did you put a halt in your career to follow your spouse to a new country or city? Are you feeling you've lost your independence? Are you having family or relationship problems due to this circumstance?

I've been there, I know what it feels like.

If this is also your case, you might be interested in knowing that you are not alone, your situation is quite common among expat famlies where only one of the spouses has a job and the other stays at home. As a professional coach, I used my skills on my own to help me change my mindset and not only cope with the situation but also to learn how to enjoy and take advantage of it. And in the meantime, fix my relationship and improve my home life.

With the right mindset, your situation can be very rewarding. If you're interested, I can help you too feel like this. I offer professional coaching for expats or their relatives at a very reasonable price. Send me a message or call me to my mobile.

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners