Join now

Expat insurance (liberty insurance) best!!! (Madrid)

Views

There's safety in numbers.
For Nearly Protected content Liberty Mutual has been protecting assets globally. We now have 100,000 international clients in Spain.
Enjoy a personal chat with your broker in your own language and get information on the exact requirements.

Make sure you ask your broker about Liberty, your best option in Spain.
Plus all these benefits
What Sets Us Apart: Simplicity, Efficiency and Convenience as part of your Security.
The convenience of having a 24-hour assistance service, every day of the year.
Liberty Seguros is part of the Liberty Mutual Group. The company has been present in Spain since Protected content boasts an innovative 'branchless' management model that deals with its agents and customers through a number of Service Centres. It has consolidated its position in the area of non-life insurance, chiefly in the fields of motor and household insurance. Following the definitive integration of Seguros Génesis in Protected content , the Liberty Insurance Group adopted an effective multi-channel business system based around the "Insurance Agents & Members" and "Direct" business units.

The simplicity of taking our insurance with all the necessary guarantees included for your peace of mind.

The efficiency of Liberty Seguros at quickly and clearly resolving any claim and avoiding unnecessary procedures.

The Liberty Mutual Group is one of the largest insurance and financial services groups in the world. Founded in Protected content , the company has been insuring the present and future of millions of people on the five continents for practically a century. Experience, strength, resources, dedication… We at the Liberty Group have spent a lot of time striving to achieve that all our customers can live their lives with great peace of mind.

Contact me , so I can get you the best price and product for all types of insurance.
- car
- house
- boat
- life
- RC
- Communities
- pets soon
- golf

(All policies are in English )

I work directly for the company, we pay out fast and do well our job. Don't miss out!!
Contact number Protected content
Email. Protected content

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners