Financial/Economic Analyst Intern (Madrid)
Our company, Financial Matters, is looking for a Financial and Economic Analyst Intern. The job will include researching and gathering of various market data and synthesizing that data in reports. The intern needs to be analytically minded in order to provide educated forecasts and projections on all types of markets, including currency, commodity and equity markets. The position will also offer the opportunity to be involved in sales where the intern will earn generous commissions off of each sale made.
Our company specializes in active currency management to provide enhanced returns with low risk capital appreciation and minimal monthly variance. We do extensive research of all markets and economies to provide our clients the information they need to access foreign markets abroad.
Our services include:
• investment programs where we manage client’s assets to provide monthly returns
• Hedging services to provide balance sheet certainty by elimination of currency fluctuations
• Market & Sales consulting to help our clients reach their sales targets
Our website: Protected content
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is genuinely interested in Economics or has and Economic, Geoeconomic or Geopolitical background.
• Someone who is interested in Currency and Commodity trading and wants to learn more about Technical and Fundamental Analysis.
• Someone who wants to learn about sales and marketing and who wants to put together and create marketing tools and packages for our company.
• Someone who wants to develop a better understanding of macroeconomic data and the influences of central banking on FX markets
• Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Entrpreneurship, Finance.
• An advanced University degree in the aforementioned is a plus.
• English as a primary language, preferably bilingual in Spanish and English with Russian as a plus
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Any experience in Accounting software is a plus but not necessary because we will train you in our accounting software.
If interested, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English explaining your interest in the position to: Protected content
Note the position is a not a paying internship but we will provide you a wealth of experience in Finance, Economics, and Banking. Length and time of internship is flexible and dependent upon the availability of the candidate.