Join now

Finnish woman and Italian man looking for a job (Madrid)

Finnish woman and Italian man, looking for a job from Barcellona. We are both 39 yers old and have long working excperiences. I have 16 years of excperience in the field of economy like Financial Secretary and administrator of many kind of systems like Sap and Business Objects and Basware Business and Budget Planning, i have kept training courses of these programs and done general accounting and secreterial tasks and budgeting en previsions. I speak english, italian and finnish fluently and i understand a little swedish and germany too.

My Italian friend who is serious and hard working man has diploma in Surveying (Major subjects: Italian expression, mathematics, science, foreign language engl., technical drawing) and has worked as a shift supervisor in engineering sector in different companies in Italy, quality control and tooling machines.

He has also a little experience as being in reception of Hotel and doing also tasks of bartender, waitress and maintenance. He is also interested in the sales/export/import or some job where he could advantage his italian language skills, he understand and speak a little english too. He is outgoing person who is in freetime a qualified canoe instructor at the Italian Federation canoe kayak, also Italian champion in Protected content . He does also instructor introduction to the sport in gym and with kids in the swimming school. Military carried out at the Italian Navy in the steadfast prolonged two years, and he has served aboard in ship Bersagliere.

I can send my and my friend's CV where is all details of us if you just send me a message to my email: Protected content

Thank you so much if anybody could help us!!