Join now

Groopify: A New And Fun Way To Meet New People (Madrid)

Hi guys,

I'm Pablo Viguera, Internations member since Protected content entrepreneur currently living in Madrid. Like many/most of you I have travelled a bit, lived in a bunch of differente places... and kind of felt the pain when trying to meet new and like-minded people and discover cool new hangout spots in Madrid when I moved back this summer after having spent the last 7 years abroad.

I quickly realised that many more people (such as many of you I'm sure) could be in a similar situation and decided to create a venture that could help overcome those obstacles and to simply make it a hell of a lot easier to meet new like-minded people (whether it be locals or expats) and discover cool places nearby. And that's groopify: an offline social club that organises get-togethers between 2 groups of friends over a round of drinks. In its simplest format: 3 girls, 3 guys, 1 cool bar/venue in town (can obviously also be 3 girls and 3 girls, 3 guys and 3 guys, etc.). More info here: Protected content

Just wanted to let all of you know in case any of you would be interested in giving it a try. We launched in mid December Protected content already have c. Protected content (primarily in Madrid but we are also present in Barcelona and Valencia), have organised close to 35 get-togethers (north of Protected content and have been featured in numerous blogs, newspapers, portals, etc.

Looking forward to having many of you join the club! if you have any questions/comments/feedback, more than happy to chat. My email is: Protected content

Pablo Viguera
Co-Founder & CEO -- groopify

p.s. If you want to try it out, for a special welcome from the team you can use the following code (surprise awaits!): GROOPINTNATIONS01

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners