Join now

Human Resources Volunteering opportunities (Madrid)

Hi all

I am looking for a volunteering opportunity for 6 months within Human Resources from January Protected content . I will be moving near Madrid in Guadalajara on the 4th January Protected content further my HR career in Spain.

I have 8 years Human Resources experience in London working in a range of different sector such as aviation, the charity, the media and the professional services most recently. I am also a French speaker and have experiences in working with different cultures.

I currently work as an HR Manager for Control Risks, a global risk consultancy organisation in London. I provide the full HR Generalist remit including Employee Relations, Immigration, International Mobility, Reward and Recruitment.

My mains goals are to learn Spanish hence I am moving to Spain, where I will be living with a Spanish family to improve my Spanish and also to grow as a Human Resources Manager.

This volunteering opportunity will give me exposure of the Spanish employment legislation and help me grow in my field of work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any opportunities. I also have a LinkedIn profile.

Many thanks
Sylvia Nicolas

Madrid Forum