International Recruitment Internship (Madrid)
PLEASE APPLY HERE: Protected content
Talent Search People is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the recruitment field, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
We are looking for people who want to join our internship program and grow as recruitment professionals.
We are looking for dynamic, analytical people, with attention to detail, proactive, motivated, with customer orientation and eager to grow within the company.
The Talent Search People internship program offers you the possibility to learn the keys of recruitment and becoming one of our consultants after the internship.
- Recruitment of specialized profiles within our areas of expertise: Sales&Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers, Finance&Legal, Engineering&Pharma and Retail.
- Recruitment and attraction strategy definition using the 2.0 method.
- Creation of job adverts and publishing them on different web portals.
- You will be using different job portals, data bases, headhunting tools but also come up with more creative ways of attracting the right candidates.
- Pre-screening and skill based interviews.
- Active follow up to engage candidates and create greater interest in the positions.
- Advising on Sector and labor market trends.
- Daily communication with our internal team and our clients to offer a continuous feedback.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a passionate person who wants to develop his/her career in the HR field.
- University degree, preferably in Psychology, Administration and Business Management or similar.
- Fluent in English.
- Other languages will be a plus (French, Italian, Dutch, German, Portuguese....)
- We are looking for a client and result oriented person, communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, with a keen eye for detail and passion for sharing their ideas.
Why Talent Search People?
- On going training
- Possibility to surround yourself with other great professionals from different sectors at a national and international level.
- The position is very autonomous however you can count on your manager for any queries you may have and for continuous feedback to help you advance in your HR career path.
- Based in Barcelona city center with incredible views of the city, a roof terrace and games rooms.
- Healthy day with fruit in the office.
- Full time position with flexible working hours and one free afternoon a week.
- Internship duration between 6 and 9 month and possibility to become a consultant after the internship.
- Financial support of 700€ net per month.