International Sales & Business Consultant (Madrid)
World Investment News Inc. (WINNE) was established in Protected content a multimedia information company. Our mission is to promote developing and emerging countries as attractive investment destinations and to be the bridge between emerging markets and investors worldwide.
Through our different business lines (economic reports, business guides, information published on-line) we provide international investors and corporations with up-to-date information on emerging economies. For more information, please visit Protected content
Constantly in expansion, WINNE is recruiting young professionals, who recognize themselves in the following description and are ready to travel up to 11 months a year in any country: Open minded, dynamic, extroverted, team player, born negotiator, problem solver, leader and internationally-oriented professional.
Position: Sales Consultants
Position Type: Full-Time, junior level
Salary Range: Fixed salary + commissions + expat benefits (accommodation, transportation, telecommunication expenses paid for)
1st year in junior position $35,000US
1st year in Management position $ 47,000US
• Main Objectives:
- Travel directly to selected countries in the five continents with a colleague and stay in-situ between 16 and 32 weeks;
- Obtain the most precise and relevant information about the economic trends, investment climate and potential investment opportunities in the country;
- Ensure the financial success of the project.
• Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist your Country Director in all tasks related to the project and as instructed;
- Management of the agenda (telephone calls, follow-up of clients, organise meetings, etc.);
- Negotiation of sale proposals (conducting sale meetings, negotiating contract and payment conditions, prepare proposals, etc.)
- Public Relations (attend special events; collaborate with local government officials, local organisations and local media, etc.)
• Qualifications, skills and competencies
University degree in business, marketing, international relations or public relations;
Previous experience in sales roles will be highly valued;
Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
Ability to work as a team member, be a good listener, well organized, pay attention to details and meet deadlines;
Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks effectively;
High computer and Internet skills;
Excellent writing and oral skills in English and French and/or Spanish, is a fundamental requirement.
ESSENTIAL: Your Personal situation must allow you to travel 11 months of the year for a minimum of 3 to 4 months on each assignment.