Leading global brewer with more than 14,000 employees, 18 breweries and operations in more than 30 countries is in the process of major expansion.
- Developing existing business with leading beer brands in international tourist markets including Greece, Cyprus, UAE and Scandinavia.
- Managing, training and motivating distributors in existing markets.
- Investigating opportunities for growth in new tourist markets such as Turkey and non Eurozone countries.
- Leading profitable market entry in on and off trade in new markets.
- Delivering P& L growth for business unit through management if pricing, distribution and selective investment.
- Negotiating commercial contracts.
- Proven Account Management experience of minimum 4 years having managed a network of distributors in FMCG, preferably within drinks, tobacco or food sectors.
- A comprehensive understanding of brands and international business in multiple countries.
- Fluent Spanish and English essential.
- Superb interpersonal skills, communication, team worker.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment.
- Availability for substantial international travel.
- An outgoing and sociable personality.
Interested applicants, please send your CV with this reference number: CPW263 as the subject to Protected content