Join now

Introducer's Required........ (Madrid)

Spectrum IFA are a Pan European Financial Advisory, assisting English speaking individuals with all aspects of their financial planning.

As an ongoing project we run an introducer scheme here in Madrid which serves as part of our marketing process.

Becoming an introducer is a simple task, there are no contractual obligations and you are not "employed" by Spectrum IFA or myself.

All an introducer does is ensure that their network of friends / colleagues know about us and if there is any interest they make the introduction. You could spend 5 minutes a week doing this or longer if you want to earn some more !

Once you have made the introduction to Spectrum IFA here in Madrid and subsequently that person becomes an active client then you, the introducer, are remunerated accordingly. normally a flat fee of between Euro Protected content 200 is agreed in advance.

To reiterate, this means you are not employed by me or Spectrum but are just introducing people to us and being rewarded for your efforts.

If it sounds good let me know and I can discuss with you, if you know anyone else that would like to take part in the scheme please introduce us.

If you are interested in becoming an introducer or have any questions please contact me on Protected content .

Thanks

Chris

Madrid Forum

Our Global Partners