My company, The Country Section Media is currently looking for an International Sales and Media Executive Trainee. The job consists of forming part of a team preparing special reports on countries all around the world. It is a very dynamic, sales-oriented position involving heavy travelling. If you are an ambitious and committed professional, a team player yet also a leader, have the capacity to self-start and manage international projects and are interested in a career in international media sales and reporting, we would like to hear from you.
About the company: The Country Section Media is an international media and communication agency specialised in elaborating in-depth special reports about distinct countries, to:
- promote a nation’s image within the investment community as a favourable location for investment
- generate specific investments
- provide services to prospective and current investors
Our website is Protected content
What the job offers:
- You will have the chance to develop a deeper understanding of nations’ economies, societies, and you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of how to connect macroeconomic public policy with microeconomic behaviour of industries, firms, and consumers, and create and develop national branding campaigns, following the strategic approach of the Marketing of Nations.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with some of the world’s most influential leaders and gain first-hand insight from them, which will enrich you both professionally and personally.
- We offer outstanding training and continuous formation throughout your entire development in the company which will enable you to reach a faster professional career growth compared to standard market practices.
Qualifications and profile:
- Advanced University Degree in Marketing, Journalism, International Relations, Social Sciences or similar, with a sound knowledge of international political, business and economic affairs, or equivalent professional work experience in these fields.
- Bilingual level of English / native speaker: advanced ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form. Fluency in another language (especially Spanish, French or Portuguese) is highly valued.
- General computer literacy.
- A person who can work closely with a team, is patient, dynamic, adaptable and flexible, self-motivated, results driven, determined, energetic, and talented for working with people.
- You should be able to travel on short notice, and be willing to relocate for up to 11 months a year anywhere in the world, establishing a base in countries around the world for projects of duration between 3 and 12 months. Although projects may last a minimum of 3 months, you will be relocated to new projects for the duration of the 11 months cycle. We strongly discourage you from applying if your personal situation prevents you from spending prolonged periods abroad.
If this sounds likethe type of job you would be interested in, please send me your CV together with a cover letter in English as an attachment to Protected content stating your motivations for applying.The job would require you to travel and relocate to other countries, but your interview would be in our base, Madrid office.