Customer Support Agent (with focus on English-speaking markets)
doctorSIM.com is an online technology company that provides a range of savings solutions for the mobile phone industry and the global market leader in unlocking cell phones.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent for our English-speaking markets to provide support through many different channels of communication – including e-mail, phone, and chat. You are a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, are driven to help customers and have the ability to dig deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
What we are looking for:
- Native or highly fluent in both English and Spanish (translation involved).
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful and conscientious.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills (you must be able to convey mobile jargon in a wide-array of syntax from novice to expert).
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base.
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation.
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
- Awesome sense of humor.
Desired experience/skills (but not required):
- At least two years of technical support experience.
- At least two years in a customer service role.
- Processing and tracking incidents online.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experienced multi-tasker.
- Fast learning curve.
- Working hours: afternoons/evenings plus one Saturday shift a month.
- We have amazing views of Madrid from the 17th floor and an awesome foosball table!
Madrid office (company headquarters).
Do not worry if you do not meet all of the requirements. We would love to know what you can offer doctorSIM and why you think you are a good fit for the position. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Protected content .