JOB OPPORTUNITY -french (Madrid)
AMERICAN EXPRESS IS LOOKING FOR AN E-COMMERCE SALES MANAGER (FRANCE)
Within the Merchant Acquisition and, as one of the five key areas of focus in GMS international, increasing online Card Acceptance remains an important priority. The focus of an e-commerce Sales Manager will be identifying, developing, managing and closing out online sales opportunities to increase the American Express merchant network. In addition the candidate will have responsibility for those merchants who require multicurrency functionality and, as such, will require a good level of expertise in the end to end Multicurrency set up process. This is a national role and the candidate will be targeted to grow DBV and active merchants both through online and multicurrency in Sweden. The e-commerce Sales Manager is expected to utilize worldwide policies and procedures as well as maintain a high level of knowledge on related products, the American Express Business and groups. She/he will also have solid experience in previous acquisition roles/teams. This position requires a high level of initiative in proactively searching for new business opportunities. Successful sales managers use their broad network of contacts, stretching across industries and the market place to identify potential leads. The e-commerce Sales Manager will be a team worker, with high level of personal excellence that will be willing to share his knowledge with the rest of the team and will have training and supporting responsibilities for new hires on boarding in the e-commerce team. Within the phone acquisition team, the e-commerce Sales Manager will carry a high tier target that will highly impact and contribute to the One Phone Channel as well as Local Market Acquisition teams and business results. This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the OPC European e-commerce Manager.
CONTRACT TYPE: Long Term
SALARY: 20. Protected content
TIMETABLE: 9: Protected content
• Solid experience in acquisition sales team Protected content .
• Customer drive, able to find solutions to meet customer needs, creative thinking. - Previous experience is a customer service/account management role is an added value.
• Excellent level of negotiations and objection handling skills.
• Good understanding of American Express business and processes.
• Ability to learn new skills, question the status quo and adjust to changing environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals, accountability.
• Proven ability to independently drive and consistently deliver excellent results in a very challenging competitive environment
If you are interested please send an e-mail to Protected content