Join now

Lawyer (Madrid)

I am looking for someone who is a qualified and practising lawyer in Spain. Basically I want to send a legal letter to my landlady who pressured me into leaving an apartment at the beginning of April, so that I technically was the one who broke the contract and lost my deposit and rent. I am willing to follow this procedure to a limited extent to see if that makes her give me back some/all of the money but I am not willing to spend months and a lot of money following it to court. Is anyone interested in helping me (paid) and we can discuss it in more detail? Send me an email if you are genuinely able to offer this service or know someone who can. Thanks.

Madrid Forum