Join now

Looking for an International Job opportunity (Madrid)

Dear All,

I am an International professional currently based out of Brussels, but am looking for opportunities in Madrid.

I hold a 4 years bachelors degree in International Business and Management, 3 years of working experience as a Marketing & Communications associate for a global Private Equity firm, and a ton of International experience.

I am a German citizen, born and raised there, but my family background is turkish. I have studied in the US, in The Netherlands, Spain (Madrid), and have worked as well in the US, and Belgium.
I consider myself as an entrepreneurial minded professional, and have ha dmy first experience, founding a Marketing & Design Agency, as well as help founding several start ups such as The Bloomy Tea Company, and Protected content

Due to my International exposure, and personal background, i speak fluently an/or close to mother tongue, English, German, Turkish, and in addition to that i have advanced level of Spanish and French.

I am currently looking for Job opportunities in Spain, mainly Madrid, Barcelona, preferably for an International company in the fields of Sales, Procurement, Marketing, and Account Management.

If anyone has a suggestion or knows of a company recruiting right now, i would be more than happy to share my CV with you.

You can either PM me or send an email to:
Oeztuerk. Protected content

Thanks so much in advance for your help.
Best Regards,