Madrid Career Networking Breakfast, Oct. 26, 2010

Starts: Tuesday October 26, Protected content , 10:00AM CEST
Ends: Tuesday October 26, Protected content , 12:15PM CEST
Event Type: Networking/Meetup
Av De Bruselas 21
Alcobendas, COMUNIDAD DE MADRID Protected content
Price: 10 Euros
Industry:
Keywords: job-seekers, empleo, networking, Madrid, Meet-up, jobs, desempleo, unemployed, career transition
Intended For: Job-seekers and people who would like to support this initiative
Organization: Win-More & Prosper
This is a networking breakfast intended for those who are in career transition and the goal is to interact with each other in an informal way and discuss and address challenges of the current job-market. There will be a CV review during the last part of the meeting from which you'll walk away with valuable feedback. Please bring a copy of your CV with you. *The fee to attend is 10 Euros and includes breakfast and CV review. Please bring your business or networking card to the meeting. If you confirm your attendance here and somehow cannot come to the breakfast, please contact me at Protected content or remove your name from the attendants list in the event site. This makes it much easier for me to organize the event. IMPORTANT: Please note that this meeting is only for job-seekers and is not intended for people who are looking for a networking opportunity to promote their business, products or services. If you're not a job-seeker, but would like to attend with the intention of giving support to this group, please contact me before coming to the meeting. Thank you.

Madrid Forum