Join now

Moving to Madrid 1st September

Hi all, I know this is a little bit in advance but my partner and I will be moving to Madrid on the 1st September Protected content . My partner has just agreed a contract as an English support teacher at a school just outside the centre. As we would be travelling together I would just like to know if anyone could help point me in the right direction to find work?

I am a 25 year old male from Manchester, UK, and have previously lived in the Estepona/Marbella area quite a few years ago. Whilst there I worked for a paint correction and detailing company called Dunsell. Dunsell operated throughout Europe for luxury car and yacht companies. I stayed there for 12 months before returning home. Whilst there I picked up basic Spanish and really fell into the way of life. It was amazing!!

In the UK I have a good sales background, working in car dealerships such as Hyundai. I also worked in field sales for a builders hardware company.

As well as a sales background I have a lot of experience in the construction industry, qualifying as a level 3 City and Guilds Electrician. Other than that, my family run a building company, doing such works as reinforced concre, groundworks, general building and maintainance.

Any help would be truly appreciated as I am desperate to make this dream work for me and my partner in Madrid.

Thank you,
James

Madrid Forum